I'm BACK

Want to know how we look like?
Or rather wish to show your own face?
Or want us to show your snails/tanks/whatever? Get here!
Only members can post...

Moderators: Stijn, Board moderators

I'm BACK

Postby SavannahsMommy on Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:14 am

Wow. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found this site again. I am so glad it is still around! I think I originally joined in 2003. I found an old email from Claudia in yahoo.com account when I searched applesnail.net
I can't find my original log in, but I did find the one I created a few years later in 2009. So how did I find my way back? Funny you should ask...my 11 year old daughter came home from school today and said she wants a mystery snail. The 12 yr old was like "what is that?" And all of my apple snail info came flooding back to me! I was a fount of information. They had no idea I use to have so many bridgesii of so many colors! Turns out AJ (11 yr old) has a teacher who had golden apple snails in her classroom. So tomorrow which happens to be.my birthday we are gonna go get a brand new aquarium to cycle so we can start researching and finding our perfect snails! It's so funny because when I first logged in and saw pbgroupie I really started to remember even more!!
SavannahsMommy
Little snail
Little snail

Re: I'm BACK

Postby pbgroupie on Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:07 pm

Yes, I'm still here! It's wonderful that you're passing your love of critters on to your children. Taking care of a pet, even wet pets, can be a great learning experience for everyone.
pbgroupie
Advanced moderator snail
Advanced moderator snail

Postby Stijn on Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:18 am

Welcome back!
Amazing to see people come back after so many years!
Yes, the site is still on-line. It's in need of some 'upgrades'.
I haven't found the time and energy for that yet. Kids, health issues in the family, work...

Yes, children and animal. It's wonderful, and I believe an important part of being 'parent'. You're doing great!

Greetings, Stijn
Stijn
Magic snail
Magic snail

Postby Stijn on Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:33 am

I did at least update my info page (https://www.applesnail.net/content/author.htm). It was pretty outdated :)
Stijn
Magic snail
Magic snail

Return to Member photos