RIP Sven, Dynamo, Purple dude, and Yellow girl.

Well snails die too... Here is a place you can express your feelings, talk about it or whatever you wish...
Public forum (anyone can post here)

Moderators: Donya, Board moderators

RIP Sven, Dynamo, Purple dude, and Yellow girl.

Postby Felix on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 am

So this is a bit delayed for the first three, I'm not really good for things like this.
Sven (my ivory guy) died quite a while ago and shortly after I got him. He had a hole in his shell but by the time I noticed it and attempted to fix it, it was too late and he ended up passing. I feel like I failed with you little guy.. You were so adorable and fun to watch..
I'm guessing that Dynamo (wild striped guy) died of old age since he was almost totally full grown when I got him but I'll never really know. He was fine until the evening he died, which wasn't long after Sven. I'm sorry I couldn't help you with whatever it was the brought you to your end. RIP.
(Dynamo and Sven)
Purple dude I've had since he was a wee little baby. He was bothered a lot by the other snails and he liked to bother Dynamo and Yellow girl with his mating. I checked on him one morning and all the was left was his clean picked shell. RIP little guy.
ImageImage
The yellow girl seemed to be having problems laying eggs. She layed two clutches, one that I noticed and removed right away and the other I didn't notice until it started hatching. After those two clutches, she would climb above the waterline and wander like she had to lay eggs and this went on until the day she passes which was today. I noticed she wasn't doing too well so I took her out and into a trace of fresh water and after about 5 hours of fighting she passed on. RIP girly, I'll miss you.
ImageImage

I'm left with one blue guy, he's still doing fine and growing and I think I'll look into getting a couple new ones in a while.
Felix
Parent snail
Parent snail

Re: RIP Sven, Dynamo, Purple dude, and Yellow girl.

Postby pbgroupie on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:50 am

Sorry for your losses. :(
pbgroupie
Advanced moderator snail
Advanced moderator snail

Re: RIP Sven, Dynamo, Purple dude, and Yellow girl.

Postby Liz2 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:24 pm

sorry you have lost your snails. I love Alan my big apple snail I would hate to lose him... :snail:
Liz2
Parent snail
Parent snail

Return to Snail-graveyard