Chinese translation

On what is/should Stijn spend/waste his time on?

Moderators: pbgroupie, Donya, Stijn

Chinese translation

Postby Stijn on Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:40 pm

Well, for those who can read it:
A Chinese translation of the 'basic apple snail guide':

http://www.applesnail.net/content/multi_languages/chinese.htm

Thanks to Israel Yang, who was so kind to translate the English version into Chinese.
Well, to me it looks nice, but a bit hard to read :)

Anyone else capable to do a translation? There is no French version for example :)
Stijn
Magic snail
Magic snail

Postby tgrupert on Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:53 am

this site is avalable in more langauges than my new favorate website http://www.billygraham.org/ which is avalable in 6 langauges. I thought that was a lot. too bad this site doesn't have a really dramatic audio flash intro. I'm not being sarcastic. I really think it is a awsome flash intro. It's big, but not over the top. He'll ebven send you a free book. You have to give hinm all sorts of persoinal info. I think I'd rather sell my soul to the devil than have billy graham know where I live. I get enough booty calls as it is.
tgrupert
Parent snail
Parent snail

Postby joanne on Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:21 am

Wow Grupert. That was great. Always looking for hope. How did you find that!? You must go looking.....
Will the wild ox be willing to serve you? Will he bed by your manger? Can you bind the wild ox in the furrow with ropes? Or will he plow the the valleys behind you? Will you trust him because his strength is great? Job39:9-11
joanne
Parent snail
Parent snail

Postby joanne on Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:28 am

Stijn- I'm glad your info is in yet another language. Everybody should know how to take care of their pets.
joanne
Parent snail
Parent snail

Return to In the pipe-line...