Ahhhh

Discuss and report snail abuse.
Everyone can post here...

Moderator: Board moderators

Ahhhh

Postby army0913 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm

So when I got my black and gold mystery snail at Pet-smart the guy RIPPED them of the tank and Chucked them into the bucket with water :angry: . Then he stuffed the water and the snails in a little baggy. I thought they would be dead for sure but they made it.
army0913
Parent snail
Parent snail

Re: Ahhhh

Postby Old_Soul_Nicole on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 am

I would have asked for their manager. Anyone working in a pet store should know better, or you'd think they'd care about the well-being of their animals. I would have CUSSED the guy out, no lie. I'm sorry to hear that :nono:
Old_Soul_Nicole
Little snail
Little snail

Postby army0913 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Yeah I was going to but I figured that I needed to get them in my tank as soon as possible. I think im going to tell the manager when I go get some more food for my snails. :D
army0913
Parent snail
Parent snail

Postby Coydog on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:05 pm

I'm sorry you got such a careless, disinterested employee. I was actually extremely glad with the changes my local Petsmart made. They moved the snails to their own tank out where customers can see them instead of cramming them in with other fish or keeping them in the back like they used to. The guy who got my snail for me today let me pick my own snail and carefully encouraged it to close up so he could grab it instead of yanking it off the tank wall.

Good luck with the manager and hope your snails do well!
Coydog
Little snail
Little snail

Postby Legures on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:04 am

My petsmart is like that too. It always been top quality. I have been shopping there for YEARS. They have 4 colors and they each kind has seperate tanks away from fish and they let you pick and treat the snails nice. :D
Legures
Parent snail
Parent snail

Postby BlackGoldMysterys on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:37 am

I know It makes me so angry. I had the same problem, they just rip them out of the tank. Even when they are attached to the glass, that could rip them out of their shells. :pull: (I'm the plant, one angry plant.)
-Black Gold
BlackGoldMysterys
Parent snail
Parent snail

Return to Snail abuse